From SocialPie’s newsletter; July 30, 2010
Maybe you just can’t stomach being on camera. Stardom isn’t for everyone so here’s another option for creating video. Transform your still photos >> movies; no talking required.
Animoto.com is how I made the video above for client Craig Snyder of C&F Mortgage. It was simple, took 30 minutes and was budget friendly. (Cost = $3.) And the results are slick. Animoto uses patent-pending “Cinematic Artificial Intelligence” software. Which means it thinks like an actual director and editor. That’s the secret, and that’s what you want.
- Animoto videos look like you hired a professional.
- The process is simple.
- Post to YouTube, your blog or website easily. Or email it right from the site.
- Pick music your target audience likes.
- Animoto is free for videos under 30 seconds.
- 30 second videos need 3-5 pictures.
- Longer videos cost $3. Yeah, that’s cheap.
- Upgrading to Pro let’s you put a live link into the last scene of the video. Make it your landing page, or an order form.
- Watch the how-to on YouTube here.
- Search Google for video sharing to find other tools.
- Review different software platforms here.
- Sign up for Animoto here, and save $5 off the annual All Access pass. (regularly $30)
Go make yourself a movie.
No time, SocialPie can do it for you.