The Invite Friends button has reappeared on Facebook Pages. (only admins can see it)
- What it does -helps you spread the word about your Page to people you know.
- How it works – it sends an invite to the friends you select.
- Who’s it for – especially handy for new Pages, or those who started a personal profile for their business and now want to convert over to a Page.
- What it doesn’t do – your buddies still have to hit the Like button when they get to your Page.
- What I don’t know – if each Admin on a page can invite their own friends or if it defaults to the friend list of the page creator. (The old button worked this way.)
Is it showing on your view? And if you have multiple admins, can they each invite their own friends? Drop me a note in Comments if you experiment.