An innovative account strategist, Carla Bobka is committed to enriching value for both customer and company, and is reliable to deliver on those results. Carla is recognized by colleagues and customers for insightful, agile customer strategies, superior interpersonal skills with a diverse range of stakeholders, and her ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and explain how they add value to individual stakeholder objectives.
Key Skills: Customer Relationship, Strategy, Communication, Social Media, Process Analysis
Archway Marketing 2008-2009, 2011-Current
Archway Marketing Services is the industry leader in supply chain management and marketing fulfillment services.
Sr. Account Executive, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson
- Streamlined and standardized process across all client programs by leading Lean Deep Dives into chaotic areas of the business
- Instituted robust and regular communication internally and externally
- Revitalized relationship by increasing Client Satisfaction Rating by 17% in first 90 days in the following categories
- Partnering, 21% increase
- Innovation, 18% increase
- Performance, 17% increase
- Reliability, 13% increase
- Developed strategic account plan to grow revenue by 18%, and broaden client penetration
- Partnered with complementary vendors to reduce production cost and speed project turn around time
- Reengineered billing process, saving $18k annually, improving productivity by 87%
- Broadened relationships across Brand Teams by 65%, gaining insight into their business needs and discovering new avenues to support stakeholder goals
- Spearheaded development of reporting to identify program laggards, improving responsiveness by 37 days
- Led quarterly business reviews with client including procurement, production services and education services
- P&L responsibility for $5.8MM
- Collaborated with Sr. Leadership, Operations and Marketing to communicate client needs and account strategy across organization
- Led implementation of Production Demand Planning
- Resulting in annualized savings of $387K
- Reduced scrap by 25% year over year
SocialPie – 2010 – 2011
SocialPie is a digital media consultancy dedicated to helping businesses talk with their customers online.
- Consult with client teams to design and execute social strategy, budget and ROI metrics
- Design and manage client content execution and distribution across their digital matrix.
- Design and deliver education to client teams building buy-in across stakeholders and organizational silos to achieve shared vision.
Develop repeatable processes for content creation and curation with documented workflows and calendaring techniques that meet goals of platform strategies.
Freesource Agency 2009 – 2010
Freesource Agency, a social media consultancy, dedicated to helping business harness the power of free resources.
Operations and Client Relationship Strategist
- Designing and executing social media strategy for clients, building success for their goals
- Designing metrics to measure results for clients
- Building structure within operations supporting explosive growth between startup and operational phases
- Developing and documenting repeatable processes to support clients and staff
- Designing dynamic pricing models
- Implementing strategy and procedures to build cohesiveness in messaging and image across organization
IPVision, an MIT based analytics firm, uses proprietary analytics and consulting services to provide leadership in the rigorous transformation of patent and technical data and content into targeted insights enabling clients to proactively and strategically address IP management objectives.
Web Content Consultant
- Translated company value from clients and executive team into content for redesigned web presence
- Consulted with web design team, company leadership to define and refine vision of web site and branding
- Results: a distinctive, clean message of real world application of analytics technology
- Refined market segments of client portfolio and developed messaging specific to segment stakeholder goals
Iron Mountain Information Management 2001-2008
Iron Mountain is the world leader in information storage and security for both physical and digital assets.
- Created account specific strategies, providing value-add by building successful outcomes for customers
- Broadened relationships within assigned accounts providing consultative perspective on program redesign
- Successfully increased prices on 96% of eligible accounts year over year, increasing revenues and margins
- Craft project solutions to exceed customer goals and design pricing options to reflect customer budget needs
- successfully sell the value of those engagements to customers, average AGP of 39%
- translate goals to internal teams for execution and deliver progress reports to customers
- Pioneered information collaboration tool enabling access to documentation and context across geographies and business function
- Designed customer strategies supporting integration across business lines, while addressing revenue growth within each business
- Delivered in-depth training on web tools to clients enhance their productivity by 40%
- Lead customer review programs and findings presentations strengthening customer relationships and aligning business direction with best practices
- Determine root cause analysis in challenge areas
- Applied creative problem solving to develop solutions to systemic problems
- Expanding client programs to distributed divisions across North America growing customer revenues over targets by 15%
- Designed tools and education materials to enable decentralized customers to effectively communicate their programs across their organizations
- Facilitate client leadership within best practices areas to achieve program goals; collaborating across organizational silos to represent customer needs to internal stakeholders
- Awards: Chairman’s Club Member, Total Customer Satisfaction Award and Mountaineering Award
Lineworks, Inc. 1996-2001
- Represented 24 manufacturers to 200 customers in SE Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Grew sales from zero to $700K in a new territory, while working on 100% commission.
- Consulted with manufacturers to improve product offerings, pricing, customer service and shipping.
- Planned, organized and implemented annual sales forecasts and trade shows
Two’s Company 1993-1996
Territory Manager, Giftware
- Grew immature territory into a powerhouse by increasing sales with key accounts
- More than doubled sales in 18 months. From $210K to $470K
- Established relationships with decision makers across customer base of corporations and sole proprietorships
Anne McGilvery Associates 1991-1993
Territory Manager, Giftware
- Represented 30 manufacturers on 100% commission, across 900 mile territory
- Worked with two territory partners to further the premium reputation of the company
- Established reputation as exemplary client services consultant through excellent follow through, best practice sharing across customer base and knowledge across diverse product lines.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Villanova University Executive MBA
Ranked among the top Executive MBA programs in the United States by Financial Times
Member Quality and Innovation Team
Iowa State University BS, Fashion Merchandising
Villanova University Association of Entrepreneurial Executives. VP of Program Management
Villanova Alumni Association and Executive MBA Alumni Association
ARMA International, Member
Diamond State ARMA, Member
Iowa State University Alumni Association
Alpha Omicron Pi Alumni