Is your attention still on your New Year’s resolutions? How successful have you been in being responsible for making them show up?
January 1 seems like so long ago, doesn’t it.
I committed to putting updates in my blog, this where I stand on mine:
- I’ve been successful in blogging twice a week.
- My job search is underway, I’ve assembled a coaching staff to assist. Lots of possibility out there, even if the process is changed.
- VUAEE programming–underway in building; engaged a director of panel reviews; building curriculum for bi-monthly webinar series; website snag is in the process of being unsnagged. (Hi Stephen!) FB page is active and so is Tweet stream @VUAEE.
- Golf–back burnered until the weather shifts, 24 inches of snow yesterday, ‘nough said.
- Arcadia Nat’l Park visit–have advise from 2 people who’ve been there
Where are you on your list? Abandoned, still committed, modified out of necessity?
Abandoned isn’t bad. Abandoned isn’t the same as neglect. Abandoned for a determined reason is a completely different matter. If one of your resolutions is no longer meaningful for a determined reason, walk away with no regrets.
Let me know how yours are going.